Ivens Cup Rules
- The format will be Fours, a game of 18 ENDS.
- Normal competition rules apply, EXCEPT THE PLAYERS MAY SWITCH POSITIONS IN THEIR RINK AT ANY TIME AFTER THE FIRST END.
- To be played at any time during the dates of each round.
- The Home team to offer two dates, or by mutual consent on being informed of their opponents.
- Results to be phoned to the area secretary, who will then inform each club of their opponents.
- The home team must offer two rinks to be drawn for by the opposing team.
- Once entered in a team players cannot transfer to their other team.
- Area final to be played on the green of the team drawn at home.
- Members of the Senior Squad (i.e. those nominated for selection for the Middleton Cup or Francis Burton teams) as published by the Team Managers on or before 1st May of the current year, may not be selected for the Club team.
Finals day format all matches played to 18 ends